Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Garage Improvements

Most of the people who read this are my teacher friends or my family so you all know how much teaching stuff can be acquired after a while. Well 7 years of teaching has made it so that I have quite a collection. Also, I am Gloria Hawley's daughter which means that I think every holiday is reason to go all out, decorate, and celebrate. Between holiday decorations and school boxes and moving our garage was being taken over. While I have been stocking up on holiday decor Brian stocks up on tools an man stuff. The combo was a little overwhelming. Brian decided he was going to fix the garage clutter problem and make it so we can park in it. He has been working to build shelves, well they are more like big lofts in the top of our garage, to store everything. He is so handy and I am so constructionally challenged! I am so proud of him and his shelves!!! They look great and hold a ton!


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am so impressed! What a great job. And thanks for the idea. Our little house is running out of storage room. We may need to steal this idea. :)

Brian and Whitney said...

It was pretty easy to do so have Grant get started!

Dave and Debbie said...

Soooooooooooooo .... looks like you need a lil extra practice to get it just right - and I have the perfect solution - there is this garage about 300+ miles to your northeast that would be a perfect match for your skills! ;)

The Hunzikers said...

Wow, you guys really have been busy! I can't believe how much you guys have done!