Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top Sail Island & Family Fun

We went to our Aunt Melanie and Uncle Glenn's beach house for a fun weekend in the sun with them. I am pretty much ready to move there. Top Sail Island is beautiful. A couple of Brian's cousins were there as well. I had so much fun talking to Melanie and Cherish... they are full of great advice. I loved playing with and holding Baby Alaina, she is so stinking cute I wanted to steal her. I absolutely loved her beach wear!

Aliana soaking in the rays


Me and Alaina going on a walk


The girls... Melanie, Cherish, Alaina, and me.


Brian, Glen and Seth joked around and had fun catching sand crabs. They did a couple of improvements on the beach house but we spent almost the entire weekend on the beach (my idea of a perfect weekend). We took big long beach walks all together.

The boys


Sand Crabs


Brian


We all looked for shark teeth in the surf. Brian had just watched SHARK WEEK and he was a little nervous but braved the possibly shark infested waters.


Brian and Seth Picking up SHARK teeth


Shark Teeth Seth Found


The shark teeth the rest of us found

The GIANT sand castle Brian and Seth made.


Brian inspecting Seth's craftsmanship


The sandcastle


The boys resting after spending 2 hours building the sand castle


Us on a windy walk

On the sand


What a sweet view!


I love the beach!

THANK YOU GLEN AND MELANIE!

WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

2 comments:

Dan said...

I wish we could have been there too. At least now you have officially been to the beach house. :) Glad you had fun.

Brian and Whitney said...

Tiff we wish you guys were there too! Next time! We are praying for you guys! We love you!