Monday, October 11, 2010

Waxhapalooza




Since moving into our house in Charlotte we have made lots of new friends. One of our new neighbors has a huge party each fall. I think the party is an excuse for Jamie (our neighbor) to have a gig for his band. They call this party Waxhapalooza and it is a BIG event our entire subdivision is invited. Three Bands play, they serve TONS of BBQ (its the south, every thing is a BBQ worthy event) and they collect money for the Waxhaw Volunteer Fire Department. We took our chairs over and had a great time visiting with friends/neighbors and listening to some good bands. We are looking forward to next years event.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

How fun & look at your straight hair. Looks great! I got your message & I am glad you liked the one the girls left. Adalyn said to me today when she was getting ready for school, "Mom, we really don't get to see Aunt Whitney and Uncle Brian very much. I miss them!" It was really cute. We had our Super Saturday this past weekend which was fun but also nice to have such a big event over with. Next year I will probably just be able to show up and make cute crafts since I won't be in charge anymore. :0)

Dave and Debbie said...

Looks like you all had a great time but as a certified card-carrying curmudgeon I'm not so sure ... lol