Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Air Show






Brian and I went to Langley Air Force base when we were down in Williamsburg a couple of weeks ago! Let me just say I'm a pretty GREAT wife because I had a fever and was way sick... but went on These adventures anyway.  Dave is retired from the air force... so he has lots of perks perks... and can get us on base. I think he was pretty important and ranked high but I am not and rank expert. All i know is that they salute him when they look at his military ID and that impresses me! Anyway, It was my first air show and I was amazed by how much power the thunder birds have. I kept asking questions trying to figure out how the air show demonstration was like TOP GUN only to find out Top Gun was about the Navy and not the air force. It was disappointing info but I got over it. Brian LOVED watching all of the planes and has already started planing our trip to next years show.

No comments: