Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer FUN!!!

We went out on the lake the past 2 weekends with Rob and Kimberly. They are pretty much our favorite locals!!! They have a pontoon boat or as they call it a party boat! I thought it was going to be an old man fishing boat but I was so wrong!!! I got a full lake education. I now know about everything from speed boats and lake police to the red neck yacht club (all to boats tie on to each others boats and people go from boat to boat drinking and what not)! We didn't tie up... maybe next time! We rode  around the lake then we grilled, played in the water, tubed, and got some sun! I love love love (yep 3 love) doing anything with water so I have been loving playing on their boat!  Here are a few pictures.


Brian and Rebel playing lake biologists and exploring the creatures of the lake!!



Me and Kimberly!



Brian Tubing!



Me and my nephew dog Rebel (one cute and fluffy puppy)



Brian feeding ducks... they were eating out of his hands... I was too scared to try!



Sitting on the Boat having fun!




1 comment:

Shauna said...

Looks like fun Whitney. I love checking in on you guys and seeing new posts. I am also glad that you guys have met someone to hang out with. It is so great to have friends to do things with. And, it's a plus when they have a boat right? Glad you are enjoying your summer. What are your plans for the fall work wise? Take care, I'm thinking of you!