Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hillary & James got MARIED!

This is a pic I copied from my cousins face book... It is the only one with the bride and groom
Garrett, Brian, Me, and Miss Nevada aka Lauren
You can see the tented ceiling in the background... we did that!


Me and Lauren


Brian and I taking a break from dancing! 


We went to home (LA) for my little sister Hillary's wedding. I went out the week before to help my mom and Hillary. We worked hard!  Hillary married James Reyes who has pretty much been her boyfriend FOREVER (I think they are going on 8 or 9 years) so he was already like family. We are excited to have another member in our family and My dad, Morgan, and Brian are all excited that there is another guy!  The wedding was beautiful, it was well worth our efforts.  We loved seeing friends and catching up. I don't have many pictures actually I don't have a single pic of Hillary and James on my camera opps!!! Once I get some I will post more. 

1 comment:

Shauna said...

You definitely have to post more pictures from the wedding. I am sure that it was beautiful just like yours. You look beautiful yourself in the pictures. I have to tell you, Cosette carries her Belle doll you gave her everywhere. She sleeps with her, she brings her in the car with her. She loves that doll! Thanks again for everything! I hope you guys are doing well. Ben & Brian's grandparents are at our house right now & it is great to see them. Hopefully we will see you guys before the year is up. What are your plans for the holidays? Take care!