Tuesday, March 23, 2010

career day!

Mr. Williams Came to career day at good'ol Walter Bickett and he was a big hit. Hey, 2nd graders LOVE rocks! They especially like shiny colorful rocks, not to mention that they all think they need a "measuring  laser" to use instead of a ruler.  The fact that he is married to me did help his popularity. One of the little boys said "um Mrs. Williams he is a big dude, I would never get in a fight with him." I guess if Brian was a smaller man this student would have challenged him to a fight???  Brian did a great job and I was very proud of him! I forgot my camera so just visualize Brian sitting in a tiny chair taking to 2nd graders. It was funny!

2 comments:

Dan said...

I can totally see it. He may be big but he's a softy. :)

Chris said...

Those are always the best days for the kids and teacher, the ones when hubby comes :)