Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving Part #1 – Salt Lake Adventures


We just got back from a fun trip to SLC and Jackson Hole, WY

Its no secret that I love Utah so when Brian and his brother, Jared, came up with the plan for us to go visit I was excited. We flew into Salt Lake and played there for a couple of days. Then we went to Jackson hole for Thanksgiving. Jackson Hole is where we went on our third date and we pretty much fell for each other there. It seemed like a good place to re-visit. Awww so cute, I know. We stared and ended the trip in Salt Lake so I am breaking this into 2 parts. Utah and Wyoming.

We flew in and went to Hotel Boyack (my God mothers house). While we were there we were able to visit with my brother, Morgan and his family, Valeri and Finn. His little boy is so cute! We meet up with them at Cabellas and herd all of Finn’s animal sounds. He thinks most things growl. We went to a BYU football game with Morgan. It was weird being back at BYU I kept looking around thinking “these kids look so young”…. I think this might mean I am getting old! While in Provo we stocked up on BYU Gear.


We were also able to visit with this long list of people:

My fabulous God mother Lori, and God Sister Lauren (and all the other Utah Boyack’s too)

    Katie Huburt: One of my favorite roommates….We went shopping just like old times.

    The Rowleys; Aunt Georgette, Uncle David and cousins, Calvin, Beckah, Sarah, Emily, and Thomas… They are so funny and we loved all of their jokes.



      We miss these mountains already!!!

      2 comments:

      Dave and Debbie said...

      Looks like ya'll had a GREAT time back out West! I know that Debbie misses that area as well - especially since half the grandkids are out there! One of these days I'll make it too. Would love to go to Yellowstone but Debbie says I can't go because we wouldn't get 30 yards inside the park and I'd stop to take pictures of everything - she says it would take me a year just to go through the park - one picture at a time of course!

      {Rebecca Fellows} said...

      What?! In Utah and you didn't even come see me?! Just kidding. Next time! :D