Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

Brian and I went and spent Christmas in Willimasburg with his mom and Step dad.  I used Dave's pictures because I didn't take many.. Yikes! It was my first Christmas away from my family so I was a little nervous about not being there for all of the Hawley festivities.  I missed and called them a ton for updates but I loved doing all of Brian's Family traditions and hearing about his Christmas memories.  I was lucky to spend  the holiday with  Brian of course and with Debbie and Dave I have grown to be way close with them and I am so thankful I am part of their family! 

We had a great time relaxing, eating, opening gifts and shopping. Brian's mom made all of his favorite holiday foods which I thought was super nice of her.  The Williams side of the family has a tradition that Christmas eve they all go out to dinner and watch a movie.  We went to the Center Street Grill and then saw Avitar 3D... we LOVED the movie it is very Fern Gullyish (Hey I liked Fern Gully too) we can't wait to go and watch another 3D movie  I am excited for Alice in Wonderland.


Debbie opening up a gift!

Us opening up gifts! Notice our cute Christmas P.J.'s

Ellie playing with her present from Grandma Debbie!


 Debbie and Dave feed animals in the woods behind there house so Ellie and Brian had a great time watching them. Okay Brian was watching them and Ellie was so excited about the Birds, Deer, and Squirrels that she was shaking,  squeaking, and bouncing up and down (look at her feet in the pic... she is mid bounce).  


The day after Christmas we went and met up with Brian's Dad, Bob his sisters, Jennie and Melissa. We had a good time and wish we could have spent more time with them.

We had a wonderful Christmas and can't believe it was the 3rd Christmas we have spent together! We hope you all had a great one too!

3 comments:

The Peterson's said...

What a fun good Christmas! I am glad to hear that things are going well for you!

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! You're looking so skinny!!

Shauna said...

We miss you guys as well. We had such a great time with you. The girls can't stop talking about Aunt Whitney and Uncle Brian. I love the before and after pics on the post below. Your house was just beautiful.