Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving in the ATL




We went down to visit my relatives in Atlanta for the second Thanksgiving in a row. We stayed at hotel Wolfgramm and of course loved spending time with the boys, Hamilton, Tate, and Eli...the other 2 Wolfgramm kids, Parker and Brooke, were in St. George having their own brand of Thanksgiving fun. We love staying with them and always have a great time playing and chatting with them.


The boys didn't play in the turkey bowl this year because Parker the super start athlete was MIA. Brian was relived, he was sore for a week after last years game.


We went to my Aunt Marge's new house (it is gorgeous) on Thanksgiving and of course had a great time visiting all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, great aunts, and grandparents. The food was great.. it is still weird to me that they call stuffing dressing and cut in in squares like brownies...its a southern thing that my mom abandoned when we Californiaized. It was a huge crowd and a great day. My aunt has Port Marion china (every plate has a different plant or flower on it). I ate off the mistletoe plate... on our way over to the food Brian was humoring me and kissing me under plate i kept holding it over my head... a little cheesy but very typical!


We got to hang out with my cute grandparent one night and my grandpa was telling us amazing stories about his childhood.


It is nice to be so close to my family!!!!

Making Soap!! 


Me and Samuel.... he is an awesome wolverine!


The boys taking a breather from playing football!


We stayed with this little guy, Eli, and he is a riot!


Brian, Julie, and the famous wolverine!


1 comment:

finau said...

sad :( I missed you :(.