Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Paint

So we changed some paint... cleaned some carpets and... good bye house with creamy yellowish paint, teal paint, hot pink paint, and UGLY vines.... Hello our new home!

Before...

After!

Before...

After!

Before...

After!

Before...

After!

Before...

After!

Before...

After!

Before...

After!


After talking to some neighbors I have a little bit of info on the family who used to live here... 
This is what i know so far...

Single mother (a cougarish type)
1 Teenage son  (who painted a hot pink bathroom)
1 Friend of Teenage son who got kicked out of his home
2 Enormous Rottweilers (they were mean they bit the mail man... really they did!)
1 cat 


3 comments:

The Hunzikers said...

Looks like you have been busy!! I love the colors you chose and the house is GORGEOUS!! So glad it all worked out!

Morgan said...

I miss the vines already

Dan said...

WOW - it looks so much better! My dad was telling me about your house and I can't believe the good deal you guys got it. It's Beautiful!