Thursday, October 30, 2008

CHRISTMAS AT THE HAWLEY HOUSE

Christmas was a little crowded Mom, Dad, Me & Brian, Morgan & Valerie, Hillary & James, Claire, and Katie...wait my grandma Zola was here a lot too! That is a lot of people to squeeze into my parents house. It was fun to have my brother and his wife Val here it was their first Christmas with us since they got married. I loved having the family all together!!



I was a little worried that my family would be too much fun and excitement for Brian but he handed them with ease! On a more shocking note my family loved him! I think this is a first for the Hawley’s usually at least one-person hates who I am dating. Yes! There have been times when they all hated who I was dating. (Maybe some of you remember this) I was very relived that Brian fit in so well since I had planned on keeping him around! We went to all of our holiday parties, shopped, snuggled, ate and ate and ate, I showed him the alley, we went to the canals in long beach, and we even got brave enough to say I LOVE YOU!  My favorite part of him being there was the day we went and looked at sparkly jewelry, the kind that goes on your left ring finger!! 

No comments: