Friday, October 31, 2008

Easter

Our Engagement Picture Photo Shoot
Our House
I went to check out my new home for Easter and I loved it!  The only bad part about going back to visit Brian was the fact that I had to return to Utah ALONE and keep teaching for the next few months. Being there and seeing what lays a head was so exciting! I meet my soon to be friends & family. His sister Jennie took out engagement pictures... Thanks Jennie! We explored the area and I was relieved by a few of the retailers I discovered... Trader Joe's, Baja Fresh, & H&M (to name a few). It was a relief to find out I wasn’t moving to a big barren swampland full of bugs and snakes (this is what my sisters love to tell me live in WV will be like). They are so wrong! This is where I will be moving what a fun house! 

No comments: