Thursday, October 30, 2008

How We Met

Heidi (my friend) and Shaunna (Brian’s sister-in-law) set us up last August. We emailed and talked on the phone for a couple of months and then finally Brian came out to visit. He was really coming out to visit his family & kill animals (he says its “hunting”), meeting me was just a bonus.  Our first date we went out-to-dinner and then went over to Heidi & Mike’s for a visit, and so Heidi could meet Brian and tell me her opinion. She is a great matchmaker and has married off quite a few teachers, which is why when I was playing with Kennedy in the other room she asked Brian how many kids we wanted to have! By the end of the night we had made plans for our 2nd date.  The next night we went to one of Utah’s famous haunted houses. We used our fear as an excuse to stay VERY close!!! A lot of screams and a few smooches later he took me to meet his family they were not scary at all… yep I meet the fam on our 2nd date!!! By the end of our 2nd time seeing each other we were both pretty giddy but I played it cool! He started asking about my Plans for Thanksgiving and couple of days later we decided I should go to Jackson Hole with him and spend the holiday with his family!  

No comments: