Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FLOWERS




WOW! My life has changed so much...last September the only flowers I was worried about were the ones that got sent to my school! This September I have spent hours worrying about planting flowers in my front yard! I am loving the change! So, I have been reading about fall flowers, digging, fertilizing (eww), and planting! I will have to take some pics and put them up. I am very excited because our yard has some color in it!!! Brian has been very patient with this whole process because he can do anything, its true, he just knows how to do every possible thing I can think of for us to work on and instead of doing it him self (that would have been the quicker and quieter choice) he walked me through the entire thing so I could feel like I did it. AHHH! He really is great! I just hope I don't kill my new project too soon!

No comments: