Monday, November 10, 2008

SICK SICK SICK

Brian and I have been SICK SICK SICK! He had the flu and I have mono... I thought getting it once and having my spleen almost explode was enough for one girl! How we managed to have separate illnesses is a mystery to me! Anyway, we have been coming home from work, eating dinner and laying on the couch, and SLEEPING! Here are some silly pics we took while we were feeling like Hell! I should have taken a pick every day do document the last 2 weeks of our feeling yucky! Wait they would have all looked the same us on the couch different hoodies! Being sick is not very fun!

We were sicker than we look!!!

Sleeping !

Even when is is sick he is cute!

1 comment:

Ashley E. said...

OMG!!! I just found your blog!!! haha.. i've been quite the blog slacker for quite some time now. BUT you are now going to be readded to my page. PS. I miss and love you! :)