Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Williamsburg

While we were having our early Thanksgiving in Williamsburg we went to William & Mary (the oldest college in the country). We also went to colonial Williamsburg, and the York Town battlefields. . We love walking around and playing the tourist... it is an excuse to do dorky/silly things!
Us goofing off!!! (Leaning to the right) 

Brian, Me, Debbie (Brian's Mom)

Brian and I with the founder statue @ William & Mary
Cozying up to Thomas Jefferson in Colonial Williamsburg...it is said to be good luck if you rub his head... You know we did!!!!

Enjoying the fall foliage at the York Town Battle Field

9 comments:

Ashley E. said...

AH!!! Ya'll are so cute! I miss you SO much! AND i'm jealous that you get 2 thanksgivings!!!

Heidi said...

Whit!! I miss you!! We need to chat sometime soon!! I love these pictures, it looks like you're having a great time! The fall leaves are beautiful. I bet it's amazing back east!!

karen louise said...

You look so happy...I'm so happy for you :)

Sara said...

Hey! I miss you so much! Well it looks like you are having fun though, thats great! I am glad to see you so happy!

jonna said...

hey! I had a friend who went to williamsburg...great place. Glad to see married life is going so well!

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

What a great time to be a tourist there! The leaves are gorgeous! Glad you had a good time.

Lacey said...

I'm so jealous I would love to go there in the fall. YOu look so happy!

The Peterson's said...

Sounds fun! You look very happy as an old married couple!!

Shauna said...

Love all of the fun pictures. I love historic Williamsburg. You guys really are too cute together. Thanks for your nice comments about my hair. I have panicked about it a few times, I am not going to lie. It still needs to be fixed, I just am afraid of someone making it worse. Hey, what are your favorite color combinations? I know random question, but hey, its the holidays. I hear it is really cold out there. Take care!