Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tractors, Tractors, Where are the SUV's




So I was at work and greeting the students as they got to school..I do this every other week it is what I do instead of recess duty...When all of the sudden I had to do a double take I saw a huge red tractor headed my way... More than that there were little boys riding on hay in the trailer being pulled by the tractor!!!! What!!!!! I thought kids were supposed to come to school on buses, or in mini-vans, or maybe a SUV....It is true in Bunker Hill they sometime arrive on tractors! Once I pulled my jaw up to its normal spot I ran to get my camera this was something that needed to be documented!!! It turned out that the kindergarten was having their own stay-cation and instead of doing their normal fall field trip they brought the farm on over... The high school FFA kids brought cows, sheep, goats, kittens, pigs, and puppies, they went on hay rides on the tractor it was intriguing!!!! I would have loved this when I was little!!!! 

No comments: